POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Now that's funny. Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:21:57 EDT (-0400)
  Now that's funny. (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Darren New
Subject: Now that's funny.
Date: 9 Sep 2009 00:37:36
Message: <4aa73110$1@news.povray.org>
There's a lesson here, somewhere.

http://groups.google.com/group/erlang-programming/browse_thread/thread/489319be8f70a5e0

on Tuesdays. Other days of the week work.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Now that's funny.
Date: 9 Sep 2009 01:15:37
Message: <4aa739f9$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> There's a lesson here, somewhere.

http://groups.google.com/group/erlang-programming/browse_thread/thread/489319be8f70a5e0

> files on Tuesdays. Other days of the week work.

I know, I know!  on Tuesdays it is supposed to be Wings3D day! ;)

Post a reply to this message

From: triple r
Date: 9 Sep 2009 01:35:03
Message: <web.4aa73e21953385eb958421d50@news.povray.org>
> on Tuesdays. Other days of the week work.

Kinda reminds me of this:

http://www.ibiblio.org/harris/500milemail.html

 - Ricky

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 6 Nov 2009 05:43:25
Message: <4af3fdcd@news.povray.org>
>> on Tuesdays. Other days of the week work.
>
> Kinda reminds me of this:

I don't know about "funny", more like "I want to gouge my own eyes out
in sheer horror"...