POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Somehow, I'd never seen the blog... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:20:18 EDT (-0400)
  Somehow, I'd never seen the blog... (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Chambers
Subject: Somehow, I'd never seen the blog...
Date: 2 Sep 2009 21:58:00
Message: <4a9f22a8@news.povray.org>
http://blag.xkcd.com/2009/09/02/urinal-protocol-vulnerability/

...Chambers

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Somehow, I'd never seen the blog...
Date: 2 Sep 2009 22:45:19
Message: <4a9f2dbf$1@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:
> http://blag.xkcd.com/2009/09/02/urinal-protocol-vulnerability/

It's not a blog, it's a blag.

Maybe I just had too much to drink with dinner, but I'm giggling helplessly
at that whole bit.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Understanding the structure of the universe

Post a reply to this message

From: Chambers
Date: 3 Sep 2009 01:01:35
Message: <4a9f4daf$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> Chambers wrote:
>> http://blag.xkcd.com/2009/09/02/urinal-protocol-vulnerability/
>
> It's not a blog, it's a blag.

I wasn't aware that there was a difference; I assumed it was an
intentional misspelling, similar to how XKCD is an intentionally
meaningless acronym.

...Chambers

Post a reply to this message