POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mysteries of the universe Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:16:49 EDT (-0400)
  Mysteries of the universe (Message 71 to 80 of 223)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Mysteries of the universe
Date: 3 Sep 2009 11:51:15
Message: <4a9fe5f3$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 03 Sep 2009 10:27:43 +0100, Invisible wrote:

> Some tiny minority of the population, perhaps. But that wouldn't explain
> it being so popular.

If it was popular, then by definition it was understood by most of those
who watched it.  This is not an implementation of your "alternative
hypothesis", as it has nothing to do with intelligence.

Escapism can be good for some people, and for some people, the show
worked for that.

Jim

Post a reply to this message