POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Oh noes! Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:19:42 EDT (-0400)
  Oh noes! (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Invisible
Subject: Oh noes!
Date: 2 Sep 2009 06:18:12
Message: <4a9e4664$1@news.povray.org>
Oh dear God...

I've had our VPN server spamming me all morning about a user trying to
log in but their password has expired. I just executed the elaborate
sequence of steps required to find out WHICH FREAKIN' USER IT IS [what,
they couldn't put that in the email?], and... oh God... it's the French
woman. My God, she's going to phone me and ask me to fix it. Dear God,
help us all... I wonder if there's some way I can get somebody else to
fix this?