POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Invisible Meeting? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:09:43 EDT (-0400)
  Invisible Meeting? (Message 5 to 14 of 24)
<<< Previous 4 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: Invisible Meeting?
Date: 11 Sep 2009 06:28:37
Message: <4aaa2655$1@news.povray.org>
Well, that was fun...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Stephen
Date: 11 Sep 2009 10:37:00
Message: <h2oka5l606bc1pg6ajsmntjsfie8hn92ol@4ax.com>
On Fri, 11 Sep 2009 11:28:41 +0100, Orchid XP v8 <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>Well, that was fun...

Is that all you're going to say?
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 11 Sep 2009 17:05:48
Message: <4aaabbac$1@news.povray.org>
>> Well, that was fun...
>
> Is that all you're going to say?

Try to imagine the scene: A weird-looking English bloke, and a German
doctor of physics, sitting at a table in an historic English country
pub, comparing their USB flash drives. I fear some of the patrons may
have concluded that we were both very, very strange...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> Try to imagine the scene: A weird-looking English bloke, and a German
> doctor of physics, sitting at a table in an historic English country
> pub, comparing their USB flash drives. I fear some of the patrons may
> have concluded that we were both very, very strange...

So, would that have constituted a misinterpretation? :-P

Post a reply to this message

On Fri, 11 Sep 2009 22:05:53 +0100, Orchid XP v8 <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>>> Well, that was fun...
>>
>> Is that all you're going to say?
>
>Try to imagine the scene: A weird-looking English bloke, and a German
>doctor of physics, sitting at a table in an historic English country
>pub, comparing their USB flash drives. I fear some of the patrons may
>have concluded that we were both very, very strange...

I wish I could have made it but it looks like I'll be going up to Chester soon.
(To glow in the dark :-)

I'm glad you had fun.
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> Try to imagine the scene: A weird-looking English bloke, and a German
> doctor of physics, sitting at a table in an historic English country
> pub, comparing their USB flash drives.

  Is that what they call it nowadays? Hard to keep with youth slang...

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>   Is that what they call it nowadays? Hard to keep with youth slang...

You know, my old man said almost exactly the same thing. ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/