POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Invisible Meeting? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:14:27 EDT (-0400)
  Invisible Meeting? (Message 21 to 24 of 24)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: Invisible Meeting?
Date: 16 Sep 2009 15:26:54
Message: <4ab13bfe@news.povray.org>
>>> I would not go that far :-) :-P
>> I love you too. :-P
>

> Ahhh!

Usually when people say I'm "special" it's a polite way of saying I'm a
total loser. I'd much prefer to be called normal over that.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Stephen
Date: 16 Sep 2009 15:47:09
Message: <h3g2b51h54pv2s5i4ubetpljcg59v0n3lj@4ax.com>
On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 20:26:53 +0100, Orchid XP v8 <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>>> I love you too. :-P
>>

>> Ahhh!
>>

>Usually when people say I'm "special" it's a polite way of saying I'm a
>total loser. I'd much prefer to be called normal over that.

Special school?

I went to a high school, it was built on a hill.
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

>>> I love you too. :-P
>>

>> Ahhh!
>>

> Usually when people say I'm "special" it's a polite way of saying I'm a
> total loser.

I thought special also often means gay.

> I'd much prefer to be called normal over that.

If you had been normal, you would not have been our mascot, you would
not have been the subject of a comic, and you would have had a better
job with a matching wife. 'you are unique, just like everybody else'

Post a reply to this message