POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : So women aren't attracted to you? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:22:06 EDT (-0400)
  So women aren't attracted to you? (Message 31 to 40 of 129)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: So women aren't attracted to you?
Date: 28 Aug 2009 06:09:54
Message: <4a97acf2$1@news.povray.org>
>> Um... Won't they all be German?
>
> No, and the ones that are usually can speak English.

I don't generally get on very well with foreign people, remember?

>> Before I clicked this, I was expecting to get a page of hot babes who
>> have blatently been planted there for photographic purposes. But what
>> I actually saw... did not impress me greatly.
>
> I think you are setting your standards *way* too high my friend, no
> wonder you can never find any "hot babes" that like you!

They all seemed rather old.

[Or maybe my brain hasn't yet adjusted to the fact that I'm not 18 any
more...]

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 28 Aug 2009 08:26:45
Message: <4a97cd04@news.povray.org>
Slime <fak### [at] emailaddress> wrote:
> He's confident and aggressive, whereas you're shy and self-deprecating.

  How come shy and self-deprecating people haven't removed themselves from
the gene pool long time ago? One would think that by now *all* men would
be self-confident casanovas.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message