POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Reflecting (and bent) torus on checkered plane Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:23:02 EDT (-0400)
  Reflecting (and bent) torus on checkered plane (Message 11 to 20 of 81)
From: scott
Subject: Re: Reflecting (and bent) torus on checkered plane
Date: 26 Aug 2009 02:32:58
Message: <4a94d71a$1@news.povray.org>
>  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:SBC_sculpture_daytime.jpg
>
>  Almost looks like raytraced,

Nah..

http://www.povray.org/documentation/view/3.6.0/147/

:-)

Any isosurface whiz want to give us a function?

Post a reply to this message

From: scott
Date: 26 Aug 2009 02:35:48
Message: <4a94d7c4$1@news.povray.org>
> Did you know that your body is topologically equivilent to a torus?

Are you sure? Don't things like your nostrils complicate matters?

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 26 Aug 2009 04:08:48
Message: <4a94ed90$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
>> Did you know that your body is topologically equivilent to a torus?
>
> Are you sure? Don't things like your nostrils complicate matters?

Mmm, good point. I guess the book I was reading glossed over that one. ;-)

Post a reply to this message