POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : To the Land of the Electric Angel. Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:25:18 EDT (-0400)
  To the Land of the Electric Angel. (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: TC
Subject: To the Land of the Electric Angel.
Date: 25 Aug 2009 12:01:34
Message: <4a940ade$1@news.povray.org>
Since yesterday's book thread got much resonance, here's a question for you
guys:

In this book by William Rotlser giant robots are fighting in an arena, much
like in Fasa's Battletech universe (it is not the main story, just an
episode, a few pages).

Now, since the book has been published in 1976 and Fasa started its
Battletech franchise in 1984, was it inspired by this book?

Post a reply to this message