POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Why common people aren't fit to rule Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:20:08 EDT (-0400)
  Why common people aren't fit to rule (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Chambers
Subject: Why common people aren't fit to rule
Date: 18 Aug 2009 00:13:12
Message: <4a8a2a58$1@news.povray.org>
Check out this video from a city council meeting:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJZsVbCu4Hk

I don't know if its real or not, but I've certainly known people dumb
enough to stand up in public and say stuff like this :)

...Chambers

Post a reply to this message

> Check out this video from a city council meeting:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJZsVbCu4Hk

I made a fatal mistake...

...I read the YouTube comments. >_<

Post a reply to this message

> Check out this video from a city council meeting:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJZsVbCu4Hk
>
> I don't know if its real or not, but I've certainly known people dumb
> enough to stand up in public and say stuff like this :)

"The danger is not that a particular class is unfit to govern. Every
class is unfit to govern." -- Lord Acton (1834-1902)

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message

>> Check out this video from a city council meeting:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJZsVbCu4Hk
>>
>> I don't know if its real or not, but I've certainly known people dumb
>> enough to stand up in public and say stuff like this :)
>
> "The danger is not that a particular class is unfit to govern. Every
> class is unfit to govern." -- Lord Acton (1834-1902)

Reminds me of that one, "Democracy guarantees that a people is governed
no better than they deserve."

...Chambers

Post a reply to this message