POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hee hee ... AMD Opterons, and it runs on SuSe Linux Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:19:10 EDT (-0400)
  Hee hee ... AMD Opterons, and it runs on SuSe Linux (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Hee hee ... AMD Opterons, and it runs on SuSe Linux
Date: 19 Aug 2009 09:18:57
Message: <4a8bfbc1$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.cray.com/Products/XT5m/Product/Specifications.aspx

You know what I'm thinking .... 192 per cabinet XD

BTW, I didn't know there were 6-core CPU's out, now?
--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: scott
Subject: Re: Hee hee ... AMD Opterons, and it runs on SuSe Linux
Date: 19 Aug 2009 09:38:15
Message: <4a8c0047@news.povray.org>
> http://www.cray.com/Products/XT5m/Product/Specifications.aspx
>
> You know what I'm thinking .... 192 per cabinet XD

Would be a nice heater for the winter.

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 19 Aug 2009 11:53:31
Message: <4a8c1ffb$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:

> BTW, I didn't know there were 6-core CPU's out, now?

Yeah, I hear there's a few in the pipeline if not actually relased quite
yet. (But then, I know that from Wikipedia, so...)

Post a reply to this message