POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Barcode image generation Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:22:28 EDT (-0400)
  Barcode image generation (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Reuben Pearse
Subject: Barcode image generation
Date: 18 Aug 2009 09:07:42
Message: <4a8aa79e$1@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a solution for creating barcodes on a webserver. We're
looking for a solution that will work on a Windows webserver, but we could
always call a webservice on a Linux box.

Ideally the solution should be able to create the barcode as an image in
different resolutions and formats i.e. bitmap, jpeg and vector/SVG

Perhaps POV-Ray could be used???!!!

Thanks in advance

Reuben
reu### [at] pslconnectcom