POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : POVRay's Phishing Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:16:16 EDT (-0400)
  POVRay's Phishing (Message 1 to 10 of 19)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: POVRay's Phishing
Date: 17 Aug 2009 09:07:47
Message: <4a895623@news.povray.org>
I love the arbitrariness of our web filter. This is a phishing site:

http://www.povray.org/resources/

I'm half-tempted to punch the "request access" button.
--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Subject: Re: POVRay's Phishing
Date: 17 Aug 2009 09:12:31
Message: <4a89573f$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:
> I love the arbitrariness of our web filter. This is a phishing site:

That's pretty arbitrary. ;-)

> http://www.povray.org/resources/

...there's a POV-Ray wiki now? o_O

Wow, OK. Hmm, I must check out the website more oftne...

Post a reply to this message

> Wow, OK. Hmm, I must check out the website more oftne...

There's been a wiki... for a long time.  ;)

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message