POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : F'ing Awsome way to lose your girlfriend Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:13:11 EDT (-0400)
  F'ing Awsome way to lose your girlfriend (Message 11 to 20 of 26)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 6 Messages >>>
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: F'ing Awsome way to lose your girlfriend
Date: 18 Aug 2009 05:49:24
Message: <4a8a7924@news.povray.org>
>> Yeah, but, you would have thought if you *told* this person you would
>> be gone for 2 weeks, they wouldn't go insane at you when you're away
>> for two weeks...
>
> It's obvious from her emails she had no clue where he was

Agreed.

> wouldn't you
> have talked about your trip with your girlfriend all the time before you
> left?

Yes.

I would have thought I'd have mentioned it quite a lot. And the video
suggests that this guy did. ("I even phoned her the night before to say
goodbye.") It seems she simply didn't take notice...

> Something doesn't make sense.

Either there's something we're not hearing, or she really is *that* dense...

Post a reply to this message