POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Great commercial, or greatest commercial? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:21:07 EDT (-0400)
  Great commercial, or greatest commercial? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Tim Cook
Subject: Great commercial, or greatest commercial?
Date: 7 Aug 2009 21:18:16
Message: <4a7cd258$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOBdTP9ZB-I

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.freesitespace.net

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Great commercial, or greatest commercial?
Date: 7 Aug 2009 23:11:38
Message: <4a7cecea$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 07 Aug 2009 21:18:15 -0400, Tim Cook wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOBdTP9ZB-I

LOL, good one.

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 7 Aug 2009 23:20:48
Message: <4a7cef10$1@news.povray.org>
Tim Cook wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOBdTP9ZB-I

Either I completely misheard that the first time I saw it, or they also have
one that starts the same way and he's actually a priest.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    back to version 1.0."

From: Tim Cook
Date: 7 Aug 2009 23:25:18
Message: <4a7cf01e@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> Tim Cook wrote:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOBdTP9ZB-I
>
> Either I completely misheard that the first time I saw it, or they also
> have one that starts the same way and he's actually a priest.

Yeah, I misheard it before, too.  Associated the 'father' query and WWJD
bracelet with the Sister's title and thought it was a title.  Paying
closer attention, however...