POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Re: Something odd about this newsgroup? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:13:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Something odd about this newsgroup? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Chambers
Subject: Re: Something odd about this newsgroup?
Date: 1 Aug 2009 17:09:49
Message: <4a74af1d$1@news.povray.org>
David H. Burns wrote:
> All the TB settings for this group appear to be the same as for the
> other groups. Maybe
> TB is confused by the longer name.

I doubt that, as I use Thunderbird and it works fine.  There has to be
*some*thing different in your settings, but I can't imagine what it is.

What version of Thunderbird do you have, and what version of Windows are
you running?

(followups to o-t)

--
Chambers

Post a reply to this message

>> All the TB settings for this group appear to be the same as for the
>> other groups. Maybe
>> TB is confused by the longer name.
>
> I doubt that, as I use Thunderbird and it works fine.  There has to be
> *some*thing different in your settings, but I can't imagine what it is.

Nor can I.

> What version of Thunderbird do you have,

2.0.0.22 -the latest I think since they occasional send a upgrade.
and what version of Windows are
> you running?

XP professional--constantly upgrade, modified or corrected (?)

Did I post my last message to the wrong group? I intended it to go to
p.p.d.general,
which is the this group refered to.

David

> (followups to o-t)