POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It's my day Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:13:01 EDT (-0400)
  It's my day (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Invisible
Subject: It's my day
Date: 31 Jul 2009 09:05:39
Message: <4a72ec23@news.povray.org>
http://www.sysadminday.com/

Post a reply to this message

From: David H  Burns
Subject: Re: It's my day
Date: 31 Jul 2009 09:10:32
Message: <4a72ed48$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> http://www.sysadminday.com/

Have a good'un. System administrators may have a place among the blessed
martyrs ;)

David

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 31 Jul 2009 09:12:28
Message: <4a72edbc@news.povray.org>
David H. Burns wrote:

> Have a good'un. System administrators may have a place among the blessed
> martyrs ;)

Well, except for the BOFH. ;-)

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 31 Jul 2009 09:18:21
Message: <4a72ef1d$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> Well, except for the BOFH. ;-)

I'm surprised you haven't gone all BOFH on anyone, yet ..

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 31 Jul 2009 09:24:58
Message: <4a72f0aa@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:

> I'm surprised you haven't gone all BOFH on anyone, yet ..

Yes, because I *want* to get fired. It makes finding a new job that much
easier. ;-)

Post a reply to this message