POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : What a great site Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:28:41 EDT (-0400)
  What a great site (Message 11 to 20 of 34)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: What a great site
Date: 27 Jul 2009 04:47:01
Message: <fbqq65h1646e5t2f9qti7bd1ucp9nipbhe@4ax.com>
On Sun, 26 Jul 2009 17:52:50 EDT, "clipka" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

>Stephen <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> wrote:
>> I'm beginning to think that it's the part of the Earth westward of the Western
>> Isles that doesn't exist (in reality).
>
>Well, I believe that they *do* exist. But whether their inhabitants "are in
>reality" is a totally different matter :P

:D
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 27 Jul 2009 08:55:29
Message: <4a6da3c1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm
>
> The moon does not really exist. It's all a conspiracy.

Are people really this stupid/insane? Seriously, how can they believe
the crap they spew?

It's just like that guy Buzz Aldrin punched (well deserved, btw) I'd say
it's lunacy, but they don't believe in that anyway.

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

> > The moon does not really exist. It's all a conspiracy.
> >

> Are people really this stupid/insane? Seriously, how can they believe
> the crap they spew?

  It looks like a spoof site to me.

--
                                                          - Warp