POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : You could fill a book... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:14:59 EDT (-0400)
  You could fill a book... (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Chambers
Subject: You could fill a book...
Date: 24 Jul 2009 02:13:10
Message: <4a6950f6$1@news.povray.org>
"... a lot of books, with things Dad doesn't know.  And, they have.
Which is why I read!  Which is also our secret."

"I don't like secrets, all this cooking, and reading, and TV watching,
while we read, and cook!  It's like you're involving me in crime, and I
let you!"

:)

--
Chambers

Post a reply to this message

> "... a lot of books, with things Dad doesn't know.  And, they have.
> Which is why I read!  Which is also our secret."
>
> "I don't like secrets, all this cooking, and reading, and TV watching,
> while we read, and cook!  It's like you're involving me in crime, and I
> let you!"

You could write spam filler.

Post a reply to this message