POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Woe is me! Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:27:32 EDT (-0400)
  Woe is me! (Message 1 to 10 of 32)
From: Tim Cook
Subject: Woe is me!
Date: 23 Jul 2009 09:21:47
Message: <4a6863eb$1@news.povray.org>
I am old!
Three decades, yet!
And ne'er had the company of a fair maiden
not even to hold one's hand!

*disconsolate sigh*

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.freesitespace.net

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Woe is me!
Date: 23 Jul 2009 10:12:04
Message: <4a686fb4$1@news.povray.org>
Tim Cook wrote:
> I am old!
> Three decades, yet!
> And ne'er had the company of a fair maiden
> not even to hold one's hand!

Damn, that's no fun...

First person to tell me "you'll be next" gets a slap. :-P

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 23 Jul 2009 11:57:05
Message: <4a688851@news.povray.org>
Tim Cook <z99### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> I am old!
> Three decades, yet!
> And ne'er had the company of a fair maiden
> not even to hold one's hand!

> *disconsolate sigh*

  I feel your pain.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Chambers
Date: 23 Jul 2009 13:40:00
Message: <web.4a689fbed673b673261d9700@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> Tim Cook wrote:
> > I am old!
> > Three decades, yet!

My condolences.

> > And ne'er had the company of a fair maiden
> > not even to hold one's hand!

Seriously - my condolences :(

> First person to tell me "you'll be next" gets a slap. :-P

The race is on... 59 days for me!

....Chambers

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 23 Jul 2009 13:43:46
Message: <4a68a152$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 09:21:39 -0400, Tim Cook wrote:

> I am old!
> Three decades, yet!

3 decades ain't old....As I once said to a friend of mine, "Age is in the
mind...And the knees." :-)

Jim (39 in Sept)

Post a reply to this message