POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A surprising discovery Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:24:00 EDT (-0400)
  A surprising discovery (Message 20 to 29 of 29)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Hax
Date: 27 Jul 2009 06:36:25
Message: <4a6d8329$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> I've come up with a language I'm calling Hax.

...so does this qualify me as a haxor? :-D

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 27 Jul 2009 06:41:52
Message: <701r65p26f7r1smcnvbkfrp0q38nsunb8q@4ax.com>
On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 11:36:24 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>Invisible wrote:
>
>> I've come up with a language I'm calling Hax.
>
>...so does this qualify me as a haxor? :-D

More like a Haxet :P

Invisible's hacket ;)
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Subject: Re: A surprising discovery
Date: 27 Jul 2009 11:48:41
Message: <4a6dcc59$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> So are the two formalisms of equivilent expressive power?

As far as I understand it, yes. They're just different ways of saying the
same thing.  It has been a number of years since I've had to deal with the
formalisms of it.  Also, there may be differences when it comes to updating
the relations (insert, delete, update, etc), as I don't know just how that's
handled in the formal math of it.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    back to version 1.0."