POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 9--- Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:09:39 EDT (-0400)
  9--- (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Chambers
Subject: 9---
Date: 21 Jul 2009 00:38:45
Message: <4a654655$1@news.povray.org>
Movie trailer:
http://www.apple.com/trailers/focus_features/9/

Original short film:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=964QHmjLqa0

It has not been revealed how (or if) the plot of the short film fits
into the plot of the feature; it may be that the concept alone is used,
or the actual events in the short could be seen in the feature.

Apart from that, this looks pretty sweet, and I'm excited to see it :)

--
Chambers

Post a reply to this message