POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tell me it isn't so! Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:16:29 EDT (-0400)
  Tell me it isn't so! (Message 374 to 383 of 473)
From: Chambers
Subject: Re: Tell me it isn't so!
Date: 30 Jul 2009 22:28:39
Message: <4a7256d7$1@news.povray.org>
Tim Cook wrote:
> Chambers wrote:
>> Invisible wrote:
>>> I am 75% sure that the C64 would *automatically* indent your code. As
>>> in, if you wrote a FOR-NEXT loop, the loop body would automatically
>>> appear indented, and there was nothing you could do about it.
>>
>> I had one, and I can guarantee that it didn't.
>
> Screenshots or it didn't happen.

You want a screen shot of an obsolete system that I had more than twenty
years ago?

I don't have my computer from *five* years ago, let alone the C64!

--
Chambers

Post a reply to this message

From: Chambers
Date: 30 Jul 2009 22:30:27
Message: <4a725743$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> Or even on sophisticated hardware. 1994 or so I needed to do compression
> testing (i.e., figure out whether JPEG works), so I wound up buying a
> $3000 graphics board for the Sun workstation so I could see 24-bit color.

Was that one of the Targa boards?  I remember reading about them, and
thinking how cool it would be to use one!

--
Chambers

Post a reply to this message