POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Not at all funny Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:26:00 EDT (-0400)
  Not at all funny (Message 1 to 10 of 27)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Not at all funny
Date: 13 Jul 2009 11:30:03
Message: <4a5b52fb@news.povray.org>
http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2009/07/girl-falls-into-manhole-while-texting-parents-sue/

I'm not laughing, really .... :-D CTNOK

John
--
"Eppur si muove" - Galileo Galilei

Post a reply to this message

From: Tom Austin
Subject: Re: Not at all funny
Date: 13 Jul 2009 11:40:45
Message: <4a5b557d$1@news.povray.org>
Doctor John wrote:

http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2009/07/girl-falls-into-manhole-while-texting-parents-sue/

> I'm not laughing, really .... :-D CTNOK
>
> John

no really, they will likely win the case

the barriers were not sufficient enough to keep someone out of the hole
  that was that dumb.

Post a reply to this message

From: Doctor John
Date: 13 Jul 2009 11:57:27
Message: <4a5b5967@news.povray.org>
Tom Austin wrote:

> no really, they will likely win the case
>
> the barriers were not sufficient enough to keep someone out of the hole
>  that was that dumb.

But not as dumb as walking down a street without looking forwards.

Actually, the reason I found it funny was probably Schadenfreude; I've
just come to the end of a really s**t day and needed some release

John