POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Not at all funny Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:23:32 EDT (-0400)
  Not at all funny (Message 21 to 27 of 27)
From: Tom Austin
Subject: Re: Not at all funny
Date: 14 Jul 2009 11:18:13
Message: <4a5ca1b5$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Tom Austin wrote:
>
>> a side topic
>>
>> I once walked along a river in Metz France where if you didn't pay
>> very careful attention to where you were walking you would have some
>> dog pile stuck to your foot.
>>
>> It was a real challenge to keep from stepping in it - there were piles
>> everywhere!
>
> That's nothing. One time me and my dad walked through a field where the
> cows had been...

but that's normal

this was just wrong

the youtube that was posted was almost how dense it was

you really had to choose your steps carefully.

I remember my cousin saying that we must look down and pay careful
attention - he was not joking.

Post a reply to this message

> On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 16:03:40 +0200, Tom Austin <taustin> wrote:
>> a side topic
>>
>> I once walked along a river in Metz France where if you didn't pay
>> very careful attention to where you were walking you would have some
>> dog pile stuck to your foot.
>>
>> It was a real challenge to keep from stepping in it - there were piles
>> everywhere!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF0ZrOtAm_I&fmt=18#t=0m40s

That was it - literally - tho it was a little more down and out of the
way than that.

Great stuff!

Post a reply to this message