POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Downfall spoofs... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:23:40 EDT (-0400)
  Downfall spoofs... (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Darren New
Subject: Downfall spoofs...
Date: 5 Jul 2009 02:53:34
Message: <4a504dee$1@news.povray.org>
Watching all three of these in a row just cracked me up....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELyTBXzfQJ8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s4B9uVjADI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IzNPEGWNos

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Insanity is a small city on the western

Post a reply to this message

From: Slime
Subject: Re: Downfall spoofs...
Date: 5 Jul 2009 05:34:52
Message: <4a5073bc$1@news.povray.org>
Still my favorite:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8fbrUjjivw

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]

Post a reply to this message

From: Chambers
Date: 5 Jul 2009 15:14:21
Message: <4a50fb8d$1@news.povray.org>
That actually looks like a good movie.  I'll have to check it out.

They must be finishing scenes pretty quickly, to get commentary on MJ in
there this soon.  I assume the finished movie will include commentary on
other '09 events, and be released later this year?  (I can't wait to see
his reaction to Obama's first 100 days!)

<sniggers>

:)

--
Chambers