POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Benchmarking Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:26:53 EDT (-0400)
  Benchmarking (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Benchmarking
Date: 2 Jul 2009 12:38:47
Message: <4a4ce297$1@news.povray.org>
Now here's one to beat. :D

http://www.passmark.com/baselines/bottom.html
--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Benchmarking
Date: 3 Jul 2009 04:08:49
Message: <4a4dbc91@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:
> Now here's one to beat. :D

Wait... A Celeron is *worse* than a Pentium III? That can't be right...

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 3 Jul 2009 04:26:17
Message: <4a4dc0a9@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> Mike Raiford wrote:
> > Now here's one to beat. :D

> Wait... A Celeron is *worse* than a Pentium III? That can't be right...

  Which Celeron? The first Celeron was based on the Pentium II, and was
a crippled version of it. All subsequent Intel processors have had a
Celeron version of them.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message