POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Today's venom: Acrobat Server Time
9 Oct 2024 14:22:27 EDT (-0400)
  Today's venom: Acrobat (Message 81 to 83 of 83)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Today's venom: Acrobat
Date: 1 Jul 2009 10:50:17
Message: <4a4b77a9$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
>> You're in the UK. The brits conquered 90% of the world. The only place
>> I've ever been where nobody spoke English is China.
>
> Really? I was in China and some people spoke English :-)

Well, I exagerated. In the middle of Beijing the people who dealt with
tourists spoke some English. Outside of that, almost nobody, even in other
large cities.

Maybe I just wound up going to less touristy areas than I usually do in
foreign countries.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Insanity is a small city on the western