POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : This one for Andrew Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:21:03 EDT (-0400)
  This one for Andrew (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Gilles Tran
Subject: This one for Andrew
Date: 26 Jun 2009 09:34:39
Message: <4a44ce6f@news.povray.org>
http://www.willamette.edu/~fruehr/haskell/evolution.html
Sorry if this was posted before  (I don't follow programming threads very
closely).

G.

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Subject: Re: This one for Andrew
Date: 26 Jun 2009 10:05:24
Message: <4a44d5a4$1@news.povray.org>
Gilles Tran wrote:
> http://www.willamette.edu/~fruehr/haskell/evolution.html
> Sorry if this was posted before  (I don't follow programming threads
> very closely).

Most Haskell programmers have seen this at some point. It's one of those
"so true" jokes. ;-)

I bet you never realised there were so many ways to compute a factorial,
did you?

Post a reply to this message

>> Sorry if this was posted before  (I don't follow programming threads
>> very closely).
>
> Most Haskell programmers have seen this at some point. It's one of those
> "so true" jokes. ;-)
>
> I bet you never realised there were so many ways to compute a factorial,
> did you?

oldie but goodie

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9