POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Well, this sucks... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:18:04 EDT (-0400)
  Well, this sucks... (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Darren New
Subject: Well, this sucks...
Date: 24 Jun 2009 16:28:50
Message: <4a428c82$1@news.povray.org>
I'm getting error messages that don't appear anywhere in the source or
executables for the program I'm trying to get running. And I have all the
source for everything from the boot rom on up here.  WTF?

</rant>

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Insanity is a small city on the western

Post a reply to this message

> I'm getting error messages that don't appear anywhere in the source or
> executables for the program I'm trying to get running. And I have all the
> source for everything from the boot rom on up here.  WTF?

  Maybe they are coming from a dynamically loaded library? (Or maybe the
messages are weirdly encoded and you are not simply finding them because
of that?)

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message