POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : There's always somebody Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:16:00 EDT (-0400)
  There's always somebody (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: There's always somebody
Date: 22 Jun 2009 16:31:53
Message: <4a3fea39$1@news.povray.org>

How... weird.

If this was actually documented, it could be interesting.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Darren New
Subject: Re: There's always somebody
Date: 22 Jun 2009 19:44:13
Message: <4a40174d$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> How... weird.
>
> If this was actually documented, it could be interesting.

Wow. That didn't take long.

http://swik.net/GNOME/Planet+GNOME/Felix+Kaser:+Opera%27s+announcement+to+reinvent+the+web.../czepz

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Insanity is a small city on the western

Post a reply to this message

From: Chambers
Date: 22 Jun 2009 22:15:01
Message: <web.4a403a2cb9b611113eea59080@news.povray.org>

> How... weird.
>
> If this was actually documented, it could be interesting.

Didn't Opera add something like this to their latest release, along with tools
built to help consumers share files?

....Chambers

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 25 Jun 2009 05:19:41
Message: <4a43412d$1@news.povray.org>
>> How... weird.
>>
>> If this was actually documented, it could be interesting.
>
> Wow. That didn't take long.

Of course, what I'm pretty wondering is whether this will *finally*
allow me to test CGI scripts easily. ;-)

(And by "CGI scripts", I mean compiled binaries, not Perl or PHP...)