POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dark visions Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:23:09 EDT (-0400)
  Dark visions (Message 13 to 22 of 22)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Dark visions
Date: 22 Jun 2009 19:28:01
Message: <4a401381$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
>  5 minutes 53 into
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tsb9bPbI7PQ

Oooo. A sparkly!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C0vvrJ6J20&fmt=18#t=5m55s

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Insanity is a small city on the western
   border of the State of Mind.

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 23 Jun 2009 04:22:02
Message: <4a4090aa$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> andrel wrote:
>> What film?
>
> It's a Secret.
>
>  > a place called NIMH

...which, worryingly, appears to actually exist...

Post a reply to this message

From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 23 Jun 2009 04:51:06
Message: <4a40977a@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> andrel wrote:
>>  5 minutes 53 into http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tsb9bPbI7PQ
>

> Oooo. A sparkly!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C0vvrJ6J20&fmt=18#t=5m55s

You know, this was the first of these links I actually opened. Add up
geeky mind, sparkly and NiMH (from the topic of the page, seen before
the film itself) and I expected something else than a cartoon ;).

-Aero

Post a reply to this message

> A great movie, even if it does diverge drastically from the book, and
> even fail to completely make sense in places...

Is the book named the same or is it "Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH"?
If it's Mrs. Frisby..., I've red the book yeaaars ago.

-Aero

Post a reply to this message

>> A great movie, even if it does diverge drastically from the book, and
>> even fail to completely make sense in places...
>
> Is the book named the same or is it "Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH"?
> If it's Mrs. Frisby..., I've red the book yeaaars ago.

Yeah, that's the one.

Neat, isn't it?

Post a reply to this message