POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Somehow I always think of Andrew Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:25:03 EDT (-0400)
  Somehow I always think of Andrew (Message 11 to 14 of 14)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: Somehow I always think of Andrew
Date: 21 Jun 2009 17:02:49
Message: <4a3e9ff9$1@news.povray.org>
>> 2. Every time I write... well, virtually anything, actually... almost
>> nobody reads it. Which is mainly why I seldom write anything.
>
> I read your blog a million times more than I read anyone elses.

And that, ladies and gentleman, is why the quotient of zero is
undefined. :-P

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Stephen
Date: 21 Jun 2009 17:16:25
Message: <qo8t359ec1r52s0nkim9i670n3ot43ct5l@4ax.com>
On Sun, 21 Jun 2009 22:02:53 +0100, Orchid XP v8 <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>>> 2. Every time I write... well, virtually anything, actually... almost
>>> nobody reads it. Which is mainly why I seldom write anything.
>>
>> I read your blog a million times more than I read anyone elses.
>
>And that, ladies and gentleman, is why the quotient of zero is
>undefined. :-P

Am I that obvious?
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 21 Jun 2009 18:05:29
Message: <4a3eaea9$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> 1. What makes you think anybody reads that blog?

Because he makes a living off the donations to the site?

> 2. Every time I write... well, virtually anything, actually... almost
> nobody reads it. Which is mainly why I seldom write anything.

Nonsense. I read it closely enough to notice "an" for "a". You just have to
hit the right audience with it.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Insanity is a small city on the western