POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : XML rant Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:25:04 EDT (-0400)
  XML rant (Message 11 to 15 of 15)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: XML rant
Date: 22 Jun 2009 06:07:30
Message: <4a3f57e2@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:

> http://harmful.cat-v.org/software/xml/s-exp_vs_XML

...what the HELL?

Is this guy has I point, I don't know what it is. I must have missed it
somewhere between the outbursts of delusional raving.

Seriously. XML is overcomplicated and so forth, and there are all mannar
of technical complaints you could make about it, but I see very little
technical material in this drivel.

Post a reply to this message