POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Friday afternoon Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:13:11 EDT (-0400)
  Friday afternoon (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Invisible
Subject: Friday afternoon
Date: 19 Jun 2009 08:49:04
Message: <4a3b8940$1@news.povray.org>
It ain't watcha do, it's the way thacha do it.

It ain't watcha do, it's the way thacha do it.

It ain't watcha do, it's the way thacha do it.

THAT'S WHAT GETS RESULTS!

Oh you can try hard,
            Ahhhh-ahhh-ahhh!

Don't mean a thing.
              Ahhh-ahhh-ahhh!

Take it easy,
         Ahhh-ahhh-ahhh!

Then your Jive will Swing.

It ain't watcha do, it's the time thacha do it.

It ain't watcha do, it's the time thacha do it.

It ain't watcha do, it's the time thacha do it.

THAT'S WHAT GETS RESULTS!

[Can you tell I'm jiggling round the room?]

Post a reply to this message

> [Can you tell I'm jiggling round the room?]

And what is it you're waiting the results for?

-Aero

Post a reply to this message