POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : RL POVers? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:21:14 EDT (-0400)
  RL POVers? (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Chambers
Subject: RL POVers?
Date: 19 Jun 2009 00:34:39
Message: <4a3b155f$1@news.povray.org>
Anyone interested in getting together sometime this summer, meet & greet
type, maybe hang out for a while at a club or restaurant or go see a
movie?  I'd love to get to know some of the people here in person.

Unfortunately I can't travel much, as I'm restricted to a bicycle at the
moment.  Later this year (fall, maybe winter) I should be able to visit
other cities if people would rather meet in a different locale.

Basically, I think it's time we start a POV-Con :)

--
Chambers

Post a reply to this message

Wow, I just saw the "UK Summer POV-Con" thread :)

--
Chambers

Post a reply to this message

> Unfortunately I can't travel much, as I'm restricted to a bicycle at the
> moment.  Later this year (fall, maybe winter) I should be able to visit
> other cities if people would rather meet in a different locale.

You're restricted to a bicycle????

Post a reply to this message

> Anyone interested in getting together sometime this summer, meet & greet
> type, maybe hang out for a while at a club or restaurant or go see a
> movie?  I'd love to get to know some of the people here in person.

Would be neat, for sure, but my vacation time is all planned out :/

We could all meet up in Dallas :-D

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

...and now that voice in my head is demanding to know "is this the way
to amorillo?" >_<

Post a reply to this message

Chambers <Ben### [at] gmailcom_no_underscores> wrote:
> Anyone interested in getting together sometime this summer, meet & greet
> type, maybe hang out for a while at a club or restaurant or go see a
> movie?  I'd love to get to know some of the people here in person.
>
> Unfortunately I can't travel much, as I'm restricted to a bicycle at the
> moment.  Later this year (fall, maybe winter) I should be able to visit
> other cities if people would rather meet in a different locale.
>
> Basically, I think it's time we start a POV-Con :)

A location even a hemishpere might help ;)

Stephen

Post a reply to this message