POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : No doubt alphaQuad's "dream world". Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:24:10 EDT (-0400)
  No doubt alphaQuad's "dream world". (Message 10 to 19 of 19)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: No doubt alphaQuad's "dream world".
Date: 18 Jun 2009 22:44:12
Message: <4a3afb7c$1@news.povray.org>
Tim Attwood wrote:
>>  You *know* that he has a parakeet??
> I used to have a parakeet, it died when I used a teflon pan.

Next time, coat the parakeet with flouride before cooking it.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Insanity is a small city on the western

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Date: 19 Jun 2009 00:11:40
Message: <4a3b0ffc$1@news.povray.org>
> Tim Attwood wrote:
>>>  You *know* that he has a parakeet??
>> I used to have a parakeet, it died when I used a teflon pan.
>
> Next time, coat the parakeet with flouride before cooking it.

Would that help to keep the parakeet from sticking to the teflon pan?

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 19 Jun 2009 00:58:21
Message: <4a3b1aed@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 18 Jun 2009 22:29:15 +0100, St. wrote:

>>> An overheated Teflon pan can kill your budgie.... something about it's
>>> decomposition products is very bad for parakeets.
>>
>> Well, yeah, that's  kinda what I was getting at but didn't want to "tip
>> him off" that that's what I was thinking.
>
>   You *know* that he has a parakeet??

Damn, now I wasn't going to let him know that I knew that....Now I've got
to have my agents move their cameras so he doesn't find them.....<eg>

Jim

Post a reply to this message