POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Spices Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:12:49 EDT (-0400)
  Spices (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Invisible
Subject: Spices
Date: 17 Jun 2009 08:40:43
Message: <4a38e44b$1@news.povray.org>
Our document management system requires that you change your password
every X days. But every time you change your password, it requires you
to give a "reason". (And it will not accept a blank reason.)

Personally, I'm really not a fan of stupid reason descriptions that
solve no useful purpose. Suffice it to say, somewhere in our document
management database, they now have a rather large Shakespear quotation. >:-D

Post a reply to this message

> Our document management system requires that you change your password
> every X days. But every time you change your password, it requires you
> to give a "reason". (And it will not accept a blank reason.)

> Personally, I'm really not a fan of stupid reason descriptions that
> solve no useful purpose. Suffice it to say, somewhere in our document
> management database, they now have a rather large Shakespear quotation. >:-D

  How about simply telling the truth? Like "mandatory scheduled password
change".

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>> Personally, I'm really not a fan of stupid reason descriptions that
>> solve no useful purpose. Suffice it to say, somewhere in our document
>> management database, they now have a rather large Shakespear quotation.
>>  >:-D

To change it, or not to change it: that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous management policies,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them?

=)

Post a reply to this message

> To change it, or not to change it: that is the question:
> Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
> The slings and arrows of outrageous management policies,
> Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
> And by opposing end them?
>
> =)

OK, how the hell did you know that that's the quote I used? o_O

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/