POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Suddenly I don't feel so bad... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:15:23 EDT (-0400)
  Suddenly I don't feel so bad... (Message 21 to 30 of 40)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Suddenly I don't feel so bad...
Date: 17 Jun 2009 11:42:40
Message: <4a390ef0$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   I'm somewhat convinced

I would tend to agree with that.

I had a professor who would put up a slide at conferences saying he's from
the University of Delaware. Now, Delaware is a state that isn't even big
enough to have its own telephone area code (aka "city code"). So he'd say
"It's about halfway between Philadelphia and Baltimore. If you don't know
where they are, it's halfway between New York and Washington DC. If you
don't know where they are, we're from America."  :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Insanity is a small city on the western

Post a reply to this message