POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 150 fluoride horror-coverup stories FYI Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:26:43 EDT (-0400)
  150 fluoride horror-coverup stories FYI (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: alphaQuad
Subject: 150 fluoride horror-coverup stories FYI
Date: 13 Jun 2009 00:50:03
Message: <web.4a332eff63efdc6a9baa4a320@news.povray.org>
Was looking for the actual law/EPA regulations and fuond:
http://www.just-think-it.com/f-facts.htm

Post a reply to this message

From: Slime
Subject: Re: 150 fluoride horror-coverup stories FYI
Date: 13 Jun 2009 04:20:05
Message: <4a336135$1@news.povray.org>
Presenting a list of references without tying them together with an argument
is about as useless as presenting an argument without citing any references.
I have been given no reason to believe anything on that page.

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]

Post a reply to this message