POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Lame Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:14:19 EDT (-0400)
  Lame (Message 12 to 21 of 31)
From: Tim Cook
Subject: Re: Lame
Date: 9 Jun 2009 12:45:14
Message: <4a2e919a$1@news.povray.org>
What's the difference between a pizza and a Jew?

A pizza is an oven-baked, flat, generally round bread that is usually
covered with tomatoes or a tomato-based sauce and often mozzarella
cheese, with other toppings added according to region, culture or
personal preference, whereas a Jew is a follower of the religion Judaism.

http://www.instantrimshot.com

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.freesitespace.net