POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : UK mains voltage Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:23:23 EDT (-0400)
  UK mains voltage (Message 58 to 67 of 67)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: UK mains voltage
Date: 22 Jun 2009 07:53:45
Message: <4a3f70c9@news.povray.org>
> That logic IS the internal resistance. You'd just need to put some mind
> to it (and maybe read a book for ages 15 and above), and you'd certainly
> figure it out.

LOL! Now I have the mental image of electronics textbooks having age
certificates.

Stuff like "Certificate 18; Contains non-conventional current flow
direction and nonlinear diode behaviour. May be shocking to certain
readers." ;-)

Obligatory XKCD quote: http://www.xkcd.com/567/

Post a reply to this message