POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Interesting wikipedia page Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:15:46 EDT (-0400)
  Interesting wikipedia page (Message 11 to 14 of 14)
From: Chambers
Subject: Re: Interesting wikipedia page
Date: 30 May 2009 14:58:05
Message: <4a2181bd$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>> The other one I invariably get caught on whenever I go there for some reason
>> is tvtropes.org
>
>   Tell me about it. TV Tropes will ruin your life.
>
>   This is a rather typical session when I start reading some tvtropes page:
> http://warp.povusers.org/snaps/tvtropes.png

Damn you!  I'd never heard of that site before, and now I'm hooked!

Btw, some good quotes:
 From http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Wikipedia:
"At three in the morning I looked at my clock and thought, 'Good god!
What on earth have I been doing for four hours?!' I looked at my screen.
Plot summaries of Power Rangers episodes. Damn."
--A fellow Wikipedia addict

--
Chambers

Post a reply to this message

> Damn you!  I'd never heard of that site before, and now I'm hooked!

Mwa ha ha haha!

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)