POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Pipe drinks Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:19:48 EDT (-0400)
  Pipe drinks (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Invisible
Subject: Pipe drinks
Date: 27 May 2009 06:30:09
Message: <4a1d1631$1@news.povray.org>
"There used to be a tradition - up to the 19th century - that when the
organ was approved the organbuilder would receive as much wine as the
largest pipe in the organ would hold. In the case of a large organ with
a Principal 32' rank in the pedal this would amount to some 330 gallons
(1,250 liters). Too bad that this tradition has been discontinued ;-)"

I'll say...! o_O

Post a reply to this message