POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Day Tripper Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:17:56 EDT (-0400)
  Day Tripper (Message 21 to 30 of 30)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: Day Tripper
Date: 28 May 2009 13:09:49
Message: <4a1ec55d$1@news.povray.org>
>> Oasis are a bunch of jumped-up Manchester lads who think they're the
>> modern-day Beatles just because they play guitar music with lyrics
>> that don't make sense. While they are moderately popular, they're no
>> match for the Beatles.
>
> Funny, I never did care much for Oasis. Perhaps their overinflated ego
> helped cement that.
>
> LMAO.... modern day Beatles...

In fairness, Noel G is actually quite a talented lad. But his brother
Liam, while obviously far from talentless, seriously needs to get over
himself and stop being such a twat.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 28 May 2009 23:15:06
Message: <4a1f533a$1@news.povray.org>
Tim Attwood wrote:

> I always figured "I am the walrus" meant he was fat and horny =P

First thing I though about that was that someone had stolen his bucket. :-P

-Aero

Post a reply to this message