POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Day Tripper Server Time
9 Oct 2024 05:23:42 EDT (-0400)
  Day Tripper (Message 11 to 20 of 30)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Re: Day Tripper
Date: 28 May 2009 11:14:46
Message: <4a1eaa66@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:

> In my day they were called “weekend hippies”. I think t
hat I might have been one
> as even though I had long hair and smoked wacky backy I actually had a
normal
> job in a factory.
>
> Day Tripper was a more general saying hijack by the druggies.
>
> Stephen

I would comment on this but I can't seem to remember the late sixties
and early seventies :-)
<sings> Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds </sings>

John (with flowers in his hair)
--
"Eppur si muove" - Galileo Galilei

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 28 May 2009 11:15:57
Message: <4a1eaaad$1@news.povray.org>
Doctor John wrote:

> John (with flowers in his hair)

Somehow I misread that as "flowers in her hair"... ;-)

Post a reply to this message