POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 25 best programmer comics Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:12:57 EDT (-0400)
  25 best programmer comics (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: nemesis
Subject: 25 best programmer comics
Date: 21 May 2009 15:26:27
Message: <4a15aae3@news.povray.org>
http://slashweb.org/programming/25-best-programmer-comics.html

Classic strips from XKCD, Dilbert and a few others.

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message

From: John VanSickle
Subject: Re: 25 best programmer comics
Date: 21 May 2009 16:45:27
Message: <4a15bd67$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> http://slashweb.org/programming/25-best-programmer-comics.html
>
> Classic strips from XKCD, Dilbert and a few others.

Now I'm in love with the geek chick from phdcomics.  Just like me, only
female...

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 21 May 2009 17:13:59
Message: <4a15c417$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> http://slashweb.org/programming/25-best-programmer-comics.html

I loved the base10, but #13 is just a rip-off of a similar comic from
Dilbert a few years ago, where it searches for his credit card and starts
buying things he thinks he needs. Dilbert, holding shotgun, to Dogbert:
"It's either become sapient or it's really clever marketing. Either way..."

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

> Now I'm in love with the geek chick from phdcomics.  Just like me, only
> female...

Has anyone *else* here ever wanted to make out with themselves??

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> Has anyone *else* here ever wanted to make out with themselves??

Err...

O_O

Post a reply to this message

> Has anyone *else* here ever wanted to make out with themselves??

No, I think you're probably the only one.  Makes a pretty cheap date
though, so that's a plus.

Post a reply to this message

>> Now I'm in love with the geek chick from phdcomics.  Just like me,
>> only female...
>
> Has anyone *else* here ever wanted to make out with themselves??

wanted, no.  But occasionally it's always a last resort... :P

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message

>> Now I'm in love with the geek chick from phdcomics.  Just like me,
>> only female...
>
> Has anyone *else* here ever wanted to make out with themselves??

Err, that's not the sentiment going on here...

Regards,
John