POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The chaos continues Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:13:19 EDT (-0400)
  The chaos continues (Message 1 to 10 of 20)
From: Invisible
Subject: The chaos continues
Date: 19 May 2009 11:19:30
Message: <4a12ce02@news.povray.org>
So today I finally got around to modifying my program to the point where
you can *change* the arrangement of magnets without having to recompile
the program. (The colouring scheme, however, is still hard-coded. In
particular, if you move the magnets around, the colouring does *not*
adjust to match.)

The attached image shows what happens if you change the green magnet
from 1/r to 1/r^2 attraction, while leaving everything else the same. As
you can see, pretty mental stuff ensues...

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '0342.jpg' (270 KB)

Preview of image '0342.jpg'