POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Drugs for breakfast. Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:16:11 EDT (-0400)
  Drugs for breakfast. (Message 21 to 30 of 31)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 1 Messages >>>
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Re: Drugs for breakfast.
Date: 18 May 2009 09:55:03
Message: <4a1168b7@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:

> Is that a real commercial?  Makes me glad I don't watch TV :)

Very close to the real thing. I thing the real plot line was the husband
finishing a to-do list, while the wife eats honey nut cheerios for six
weeks.

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 18 May 2009 09:56:28
Message: <4a11690c@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:

> But the FDA wants to classify cereal as a drug because of this?  That's
> just insane!

It's the whole "proven to lower cholestrol by 4% in 6 weeks" thing that
the FDA want's to classify as a drug-like claim.

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message