POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : That XKCD thing Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:29:01 EDT (-0400)
  That XKCD thing (Message 79 to 88 of 88)
From: Chambers
Subject: Re: That XKCD thing
Date: 14 May 2009 09:56:41
Message: <4a0c2319$1@news.povray.org>
On 5/13/2009 12:59 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> That actually does make sense to me.

Only if your math teacher can't count!

--
...Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 14 May 2009 11:33:00
Message: <4a0c39ac$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 14 May 2009 06:56:18 -0700, Chambers wrote:

> On 5/13/2009 12:59 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>> That actually does make sense to me.
>
> Only if your math teacher can't count!

Precisely. :-)

I've had maths teachers like that...

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 14 May 2009 22:31:12
Message: <4a0cd3f0@news.povray.org>
Yay!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1Sg2PiQuCo#t=6m35s

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: Chambers
Date: 15 May 2009 10:32:32
Message: <4a0d7d00@news.povray.org>
On 5/14/2009 8:33 AM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Thu, 14 May 2009 06:56:18 -0700, Chambers wrote:
>
>> On 5/13/2009 12:59 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>>> That actually does make sense to me.
>> Only if your math teacher can't count!
>
> Precisely. :-)
>
> I've had maths teachers like that...
>
> Jim

I had a statistics teacher who like to play lottery games.

She didn't like me.

It might have something to do with the fact that I told the whole class
that the lottery is a tax on people who are bad at math.

--
...Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

Post a reply to this message

On Fri, 15 May 2009 07:32:04 -0700, Chambers wrote:

> I had a statistics teacher who like to play lottery games.

LOL

> She didn't like me.
>
> It might have something to do with the fact that I told the whole class
> that the lottery is a tax on people who are bad at math.

Ain't that the truth. :-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

> It might have something to do with the fact that I told the whole class
> that the lottery is a tax on people who are bad at math.

My comp sci teacher used to call it a tax on the stupid. :D

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message